10.7.1. Features of a design
On the UAZ Hunter cars with injector engines install a control system of the engine (system of injection of fuel) with an electronic control unit " (controller) Mikas 7.2" or M1.5.4. At ABTPOH. On engines the system of the consecutive distributed injection of fuel with the phased injection is applied. This system, working together with converter of the fulfilled gases and system of catching of vapors of fuel, provides performance of standards of toxicity of the fulfilled gases at preservation of high road performance and low fuel consumption.
Electric circuits of system of injection of fuel of the injector engine are provided in the end of the book.
1. Before removing any knots of a control system of fuel injection, disconnect a wire from the minus plug of the rechargeable battery.
2. Do not launch the engine if tips of wires on the rechargeable battery are badly tightened.
3. Never disconnect the rechargeable battery from onboard network of the car at the working engine.
4. At charging of the rechargeable battery disconnect it from onboard network of the car.
5. Do not subject an electronic control unit (controller) to temperature above 65 °C in working order and above 80 °C in non-working (for example, in the drying camera). If this temperature is exceeded, it is necessary to remove the controller from the car.
6. Do not disconnect from the controller and do not attach to it sockets of a plait of wires at the included ignition.
7. Before carrying out arc welding on the car disconnect wires from the rechargeable battery and sockets of wires from the controller.
8. Carry out all voltage measurements the digital voltmeter with an internal resistance not less than 10 megohms.
9. The electronic knots applied in system of injection of fuel are calculated on very small tension therefore can be easily damaged by the electrostatic category. Not to allow damages of the controller by the electrostatic category, do not touch with hands plugs EBU.