6.6.3. Replacement of an epiploon of a shaft of the leading gear wheel of a reducer of the back bridge
Replace an epiploon at detection of leak of oil from under a flange of a reducer of the back bridge.
Leak of oil can be caused also by excess of oil in a case of the bridge or a contamination of a sapun.
It will be required to you: a face head "on 27", a neck, the screw-driver with a flat edge, a dynamometer key.
1. Establish an emphasis under forward wheels of the car. Lift and establish a back part of the car on support.
2. Holding bolts from a provorachivaniye, turn off four nuts of fastening of the driveshaft to a flange of a reducer of the back bridge, take out bolts and take a shaft aside (see. "Removal and installation of cardan transfer").
3. Turn off a nut of fastening of a flange of a shaft of the leading gear wheel of a reducer of the back bridge.
4. Remove a flange with a reflector.
5. Hook the screw-driver and take an epiploon from a reducer mouth.
6. A mandrel of the suitable size press a new epiploon.
As a mandrel it is possible to use an old epiploon.
7. Establish details as it should be, the return to removal.
8. Tighten a flange nut, turning a shaft for a flange that rollers of bearings were established on the place (see. "Adjustment of bearings of the main transfer of the back bridge").